TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) USE OF THE WEB SITE
Tastefully Loaded hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Web Site for the fees, if applicable, and under the terms set forth below.
The Web Site and the content, including, but not limited to, text, data, reports, opinions, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations and video (the "Content"), displayed on the Web Site, may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or store any Content, in whole or in part, from the Web Site or to display, perform, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to anyone, or for any commercial purpose, without the express prior written consent of Tastefully Loaded
The Content is the exclusive property of Tastefully Loaded or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on the Web Site and within the Content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site may be registered or unregistered marks of Tastefully Loaded or others. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Web Site without the express written permission of Tastefully Loaded or a third party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorized uses of the Marks or any other Content are strictly prohibited. To request permission to use any Content or other Tastefully Loaded material, please contact at info@Tastefullyloaded.com. You may not use the Web Site for any unlawful purpose. You shall honor all reasonable requests by the website to protect Tastefully Loaded proprietary interests in the website.
As part of the registration process, you must select a username and password and provide the website with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access.
3) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4) LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than the website Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such web sites' owners. You agree that the website is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that the website shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this Web Site to another web site does not imply or mean that the website endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from the Web Site.
5) THE USER'S CONTENT
The User grants to Tastefully Loaded the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the Web site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Tastefully Loaded print or electronic publications ("Other Content"). Users entering material into the Web site are responsible for the Other Content. Neither the website nor Tastefully Loaded as any responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the Web Site. However, the website retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content that the website deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. You may not input or distribute any material through the Web Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of the website.The User agrees to indemnify the website and Tastefully Loaded from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that the website, Tastefully Loaded, their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (I) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the Web site with the use of the User's screen name or password.
6) PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
All information, reports, content and access rights purchased on the website are non refundable. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
7) ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement will continue until terminated. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. Tastefully Loaded may discontinue or change the Web Site or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to Web site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of the website, to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to jurisdiction of courts of UTTAR PRADESH , as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Kanpur , and any litigation related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Kanpur. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8) ANTI-HACKING PROVISION
You expressly agree not to use this Web Site in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
(1) Use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
(2) use or attempt to use any "deep-link,""scraper,""robot,""bot,""spider,""data mining,""computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, proc-ess or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, ac-quire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent;
(3) obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
(4) In any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or pre-vent access to the Web Site or its content;
(5) violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(6) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
(7) Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation's infrastructure.