Let’s start with a fun fact! Did you know that November and December are the official months for “gifting” ! Yes, according to stats, stores record higher sales in the year end (Valentine’s Day being an exception). And as we have entered the festive “gifting months” , tell us, do you know anyone who forgets the most important days like anniversaries and birthdays? Or are you that partner, friend or parent (in most cases, the fathers) who is the forgetful one ?!
“The true value of a gift is the sentiment behind it”
But what if there’s no gift at all ! Haha..
All you procrastinators and confused souls, don’t you worry! Last minute gifting isn’t as tough as it seems and we, at Tastefully Loaded, are here to make it easy peasy for you!
We strongly believe that “gifting is an art. An art that is loved by all” . But this art, like every other, requires a tiny winy bit of planning and consideration. For instance, let’s talk about the process of gifting. It depends on various factors like occassion, budget, relationship with the receiver, likes of the receiver, usability, memories and emotions attached with the gift, so on and so forth.
Keeping the above in mind, we have divided our products into 7 “S”.
So let’s hop on the “S” wagon and see how this helps you choose the most prompt gift in just a few seconds! Yes, you read it right. Few seconds!!
1) Sweet – The perfect gift for the one with a “sweet tooth” ! Choose from our Mithai pods and Chocolate barks which come in 3 different flavours. Like they say, “a sweet a day keeps the frown away” !
2) Savoury – If he/she is a fitness freak and health conscious who refuses to touch the sweet, you can go with this option. Gift them our mouth watering flavoured dryfruits, assorted nut cookies or dried fruit chips! Available in 3 unique flavours, these can be eaten guilt free!
3) Soulful – This particular “S” is our favourite and probably the best last minute gifting idea! Nothing touches the heart and moves the “soul” like some strong coffee and kadak chai ! Choose from our range of luxury tea, herbal tea, unique and pretty looking blue tea pyramids and premium quality hazelnut flavoured coffee!
4) Stress-buster – Keep them worries at the shore with some fragrant incense sticks and cones and scented soy wax candle. Apt for a stress-free ambience for a pooja or party, the fragrance is sure to lighten up the mood!
5) Self care – “Self care is about listening to your mind, body and spirit”. This festive season, surprise your loved one with our self care range of body butter, bath salt, body lotion, bath bomb, facial massager and colouring book! The perfect combination for a rejuvenated and refreshed start!
6) Sustainable – For the stationery and environment lover, opt for this “S”. Gift them our plantable stationery to the one who loves hoarding stationery and help this planet greener!
7) the Show offs – Yes, that’s what we call our 7th “S” ! This category is called “show offs” because of it’s unique and artistic gifts. From our handcrafted metal bowl to the elegant chandbali tea light holder, these home décor items are definitely worth showing off! Gift these to the one who loves decorating the house as much as he/she loves to dress up!
We hope that we have made “last minute gifting” an easy process for you and that you enjoy gifting as much as we like curating it !